At Calioh Soaps we make every effort to keep your information secure:
* We use a Paypal secure server to take your order, including your credit card information, address and so on.
* The only reason we ask you for personal information is to process your order and make sure it goes to you, so as to prevent someone else from fraudulently using your credit card.
* We do not sell your name, address or other information nor do we give it to anyone else for any reason.
* We do not keep an online database of credit card numbers or any other personal information about our customers. This makes it impossible for a hacker to get a list of all our customers or their credit card numbers online -- the information isn't there to get, even if our security were breached, which itself is highly unlikely. We use PayPal.
* Our shopping cart does put a cookie on your computer in order to recognize you if you leave and then return to the shopping cart. However, if you have cookies turned off the shopping cart will still work.
* Any information you provide us from surveys or on-line questionnaires is used only for our research and to provide customer service at its best. The information is not made available to anyone outside Calioh Soaps, nor is it stored on any servers.
* We do send out monthly newletters (by US Postal Service and by e-mail) to our customers. If you order online from us, you will become a customer and receive these mailings. You can request not to receive them at the time you place your order (or at any time subsequently) and your request will be honored. Simply send us an email or call us.
* If you are experiencing any problems with any of the products, Please contact us and return the product with the order invoice or receipt or email confirmation document and we will refund the transaction.